Corporate Governance - Advice & Support
Indian laws provide a framework for Corporate Governance based on a mix of 'mandatory' and 'voluntary' compliances. Listed Public Companies have to fulfill some mandatory Corporate Governance compliances while unlisted companies can voluntarily choose to fulfill certain compliances in their own interest.
The Firm offers to help and guide both categories of companies in ensuring that they fulfill their respective Corporate Governance commitments. These services are in the form of:
- Advising on the composition of the Board of Directors, Audit Committee and other committees.
- Expressing opinion on the interpretation of the SEBI Corporate Governance Code.
- Assisting in drafting the various codes required under Corporate Governance Code.
- Attending meetings of the Board and Audit Committee of listed public limited companies.
- Assisting in periodical Corporate Governance compliance and audit.
- Preparing Corporate Governance Reports.
- Consultancy on matters arising during implementation of the Companies Act, 1956.