Certification, Audit and Compliance Services
For companies formed in India, it is essential that the statutory compliances under the Companies Act, 1956, are completed in time.
Many small or medium scale companies do not have in-house secretarial departments and need to outsource these functions. For such companies, the Firm acts as a 'virtual' secretarial department. For large organizations too, The Firm provides advice and secretarial assistance and carries out assignments allotted as per their requirements.
In order to provide these services effectively, the Firm, over the years, has developed processes to seamlessly execute the routine compliances under the Companies Act. The coverage of these processes extends to include:
- Drafting of notices, minutes etc. in respect of Board & General Meetings and assistance in finalizing the same.
- Assistance in keeping the Statutory Records & Registers under the Act up-to-date.
- Preparation of various Forms & Returns to be filed under the Companies Act, 1956.
- Certifying and filing various forms and returns with the RoC, Regional Director's and the Ministry of Corporate affairs.
- Attending the Board/General Meetings with prior notice, if required.
- Secretarial Compliance Certificate and/or Report of Secretarial Audit.
- Change in the name of a company.
- Addition of objects to the MOA.
- Conversion of the company into Public or Private and vice versa.
- Preparation and filing of application/petitions before the Company Law Board/ Regional Director under various provisions of Companies Act, 1956.
- Shifting of registered office from one State to another State.
- Search and Registration of Charges.